Friday, August 12, 2011


Wednesday, Mommy and I took Maw Maw to the airport for her flight to Washington to see Grandpa Marko. They are driving back home, through Canada, for the next two weeks, so we have to "dog sit" Ben. Mommy's not overjoyed about that. I loved all the things to look at and touch at the airport - and for a moment thought I was going WITH Maw Maw, too! Now, every time I see an airplane in the sky, I yell "hi Maw Maw"! After dropping Maw Maw at the airport, we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. I got to eat in the front of the car with Mommy, because Ben was in the back seat drooling all over (he wanted our lunch)!


Did you know you can see right through waffle fries? Cool!


Yesterday, my friend Maita and her mommy came over to get vegetables from the garden. I showed her how to pick tomatoes and open pea pods. We picked a whole wheelbarrow full of vegetables, and now Mommy has to figure out what to do with it all! While the mommies talked, Maita and I played "through" the screen in the door to the deck...



Oh, and Mommy figured out what to do with some of the fresh tomatoes; spicy peach/tomato salsa! Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment