Earlier this week, Mommy and I spent the WHOLE day at Silver Beach in St. Joseph, Michigan! It's finally NOT sweltering hot here, and the breeze at the lake sure felt good! I love the beach - jumping into the waves, digging in the sand, and watching all the seagulls! Mommy took me out into the water, and every time a wave came, I pointed it out to her and yelled "another one" (Mommy said I yelled it about a million times...). I chased a seagull away from a neighboring blanket twice, because it kept punching holes in their bag of chips!
Mommy helped me make a "sand chair" so I could recline on the beach! I got a lot of sand IN my swimsuit that day - go figure!
Before leaving for home, we changed into dry clothes and walked out on the long "jetty" that sticks out into the lake. I saw some sailboats coming in off the lake, and Mommy told me that it was a group of kids in "sailing school". We watched them return from their "lesson" and I yelled and waved at them, and they waved back! I want to go to sailing school when I'm bigger - it would be AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment