Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have been very busy (for a nine-week-old) for the past week: Mommy, the dog and I take walks every day it's nice, and on Thursday we stopped at Matt and Toby's new house (a block down the street) to say "hi" before heading to the millrace trail, where we saw some bad boys throwing rocks at the Canadian geese (damn teenagers)! I had a fit at the park because I lost my pacifier somewhere on the trail, so Mommy had to cut our walk short (Graham wants me to note that he was GOOD on the walk...). Friday I went to the office with Mommy, and I was good for two of the four hours we were there...then Grandpa A watched me while Mommy went to her massage (she was in a good mood when she came home). Friday night, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Gerry and Tina's new house (Daddy helped them move and Mommy just had beer and pizza!) and we stayed out till 11:00 ! Well, I slept most of the time: in fact, I slept from 11:00 until 4:00 and Daddy had to wake me up for a bottle and was afraid I wasn't breathing because I slept so long! Today, Mommy, Daddy and I went shopping (I slept, of course) and later I took a bath with Mommy! (Mommy said "no pictures of that in the blog"!) Oh, and I learned a new word today: M-O-R-E-L (see photo). Those of you from the midwest will know what they are, and how coveted they are! Personally, I think they look wierd, and kind of icky. Grandpa Marko said to soak them in salt water so the BUGS will crawl out - good lord! I think I'll stick to formula for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment