Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today, Mommy and I drove to Mishawaka to have lunch with Miranda (Mommy used to work with her), who is VERY pregnant. I was very good and didn't cry till we were ready to leave. Then Mommy had to give me a bottle in the car in the parking lot, then I turned purple and pooped my diaper, which Mommy then had to change (also in the parking lot). Then we went to Old Navy, and I was okay (I kept dropping my pacifier and crying). I slept all the way home, of course. Oh, Mommy wanted me to include these pictures of me so everyone can see how big I'm getting. Plus, It's sometimes hard to get a picture of me when I'm awake (so I've been told).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regan, It sounds like you were a very good girl on your outing. I hope Mommy thanked for that and for making the inside of her Car smell "Minty Fresh"!!!

    ReplyDelete