Sunday, April 19, 2009


Friday, Mommy and I went to Grandma A and Grandpa Marko's cabin in Michigan. Mommy went kayaking and caught a catfish; not at the same time (see photo). Graham played with Ben and got pine sap and twigs in his fur and tail. I napped (of course). Check out my "fishing hat". Mommy got very sunburned. When Daddy got home, we all took a walk on the millrace bike/walk trail, and I napped some more. Mommy wants me to add that it only appears that I sleep a lot! Yesterday, we all went to a neighborhood cookout at Kevin & Susie's. The big kids played with the chickens and ran around the yard. I sat in my carseat and looked cute, until Daddy had to run me home for a much needed diaper change (can you say "poop-a-looza"?) Today it is rainy and yucky, and we are going to look at a house for sale on the river by the Goshen dam - I think Mommy and Daddy want to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment