First Day of (pre) School!
For those of you who don't know: I started "junior" preschool last week! I am in the 3 and 4-year-old class and we meet two and a half hours, twice a week. I was very excited to go, and it was fun! Some kids cried the first day or two, but NOT me! There's a gym and a playground, and we get to have SNACKS! There's also an art room and a bathroom with a tiny, kid-sized toilet and sink - cool! So far, we've finger painted, pretended we were camping and celebrated a birthday...I had no idea school was so much fun!
I got a new backpack to carry all my "stuff", and a whole lot of new clothes because I'm outgrowing EVERYTHING!
And, just in time for school, Mommy found me a tiny version of her teacher's desk and blue chair - I love drawing pictures on it! So, hooray for school! It's AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment