Friday, October 21, 2011

Here's a peek into my little life; a week in photos, you could say.


Last weekend, Mommy and Daddy had a grown-up party (a wine-tasting party) so I spent the night at Maw Maw's cabin in Michigan. I wanted to go to the party too, but Mommy told me there would NOT be balloons, cake and presents, as I assumed. So, off to the "wilderness" for me! I helped Maw Maw rake leaves - I really like jumping in them!


I got to be the first person to take a bath in the new bathtub, and then Olivia and I watched movies in bed. Maw Maw let me have my OWN bowl of "popcorns" - how awesome!


After Mommy brought me home from Maw Maw's cabin, we decorated the house for Halloween.  It's my second-favorite holiday! So spooky! I have a creepy light in my bedroom and scary pictures on the walls.


Mommy spray-painted some branches black and put little birds and a spooky owl on them.


Mommy and I put some "candy corn" lights on my "boo house" - it's sooooo festive now!


Yesterday, Mommy and I did a fun Halloween craft with Maw Maw.  I love cutting and gluing! Mommy said I make lots of funny faces when I'm concentrating - what do you think?




I tried on my Halloween costume for the one-billionth time! I can't wait for trick-or-treating! Mmmmm, candy!


Hmm, if I could only decide which of my owl masks to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment