Monday, July 25, 2011


Hooray for the Fair! Last night, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the 4H fair. It was my first time there, and was it overstimulating! Soooo much to see and do! I got giant sunglasses, stickers, balloons and lip balm - for FREE! I saw llamas, rabbits, miniature horsies, goats, sheep, moo cows, donkeys and a HUGE mommy pig with a bunch of babies who were just born yesterday!  We ate supper at the fair, of course, and Mommy had a lamb gyro and strawberry ice cream, Daddy had a ribeye sandwich and some teeny-tiny doughnuts, and I had WATERMELON! My, it was refreshing!




I wanted to go on some rides, especially the "round and round" (giant ferris wheel), but Mommy and Daddy felt I was just a bit too little to ride on them all by myself. Plus, they said, the height cutoff was 36 inches...well, I showed them!


They promised I could go on the rides at next year's fair...


next year, I am SO going on this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment