What a busy summer I'm having (so far)! Last week Mommy and I went to the home improvement store (where Paw Paw works) to buy gardening supplies, and I tried out all the assembled swing sets, playhouses and slides - how cool is that? Of course, I screamed and cried and turned bright red when we had to leave...and people stared...
On Tuesday, Mommy and Maw Maw and I went to the library in Syracuse, and then of course, we visited the beach park! I climbed on EVERYTHING and got pretty dirty! Mommy would not let me wade in the lake...man! She also said I look weird in this photo...
Wednesday was a BEAUTIFUL summer day! Mommy and I took a walk through the neighborhood and met up with a turtle. I tried to "feed" it gravel and clover, with little success...
Then my friend Gracie and her Mommy came over for a swim-party! We put all my toys in the pool and poured half the pool water on the deck. Mommy made us pink lemonade and Olivia straw-toppers too - so fun! We (Mommy and I) got sunburned, of course. Mommy and I BOTH took afternoon naps! When Daddy got home, he mowed the yard and we had Jamaican jerk chicken on the grill. Mommy and I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie (as usual). It was a perfect summer day!


No comments:
Post a Comment