Friday, November 27, 2009

This is as "girly" as I get! Mommy decided I had to wear a skirt for Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa P's house, but at least she made my outfit "fun" with a monkey shirt underneath my pink cardigan! My tights stayed on all day, which Mommy found hard to believe! They made my feet slippery though, and Grandma's kitchen floor was like a skating rink - which is really a challenge for a new walker like me! Yes, you heard me correctly, a WALKER! I am walking about 50% of the time, and getting better and better every day. Now, if I could just get the hang of wearing shoes...oh, I finally got to sit at the table with the grownups (no kid's table for me; of course I'd be the only one at it...) and I had some mashed potatoes. I even fed myself, for a while, but it got quite messy! Mommy said maybe next year I can have some turkey too; right now I am still a vegetarian.

1 comment: