Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ah, Wooly Bear caterpillars! Do you know that if you touch them they curl up into a ball? And if you pick them up when curled up into a ball, they poop on you? I'm just sayin'.....today it was almost 70 degrees! We had the doors and windows open at home, and Mommy, Daddy and the dog and I went WAY out on our peninsula to explore. We have a big backyard! Too bad Daddy's grass hasn't grown much...maybe in the spring. Tonight, my new friend Gracie (she is 3 months old) and her Mommy and Daddy came over for a visit. She did not like sitting in my Bumbo chair and cried! I gave her some baby "Uggs" that I've already outgrown. Then I showed off by standing on my own and feeding myself Cheerios! I'm such a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. and if you put Wooly Worms in your mouth, they are all fuzzy and taste yucky!!

    ReplyDelete