Saturday, November 14, 2009



The poor doggie has to wear a sock on his foot because he has a cyst on one of his toes and won't stop licking it. Mommy has to soak his foot in Epsom salts every day and give him his antibiotics (he is very high maintenance!). Yesterday, Mommy and Graham and I all went to the vet - it was quite a production, and Mommy stopped at Starbucks afterwards as her reward! Today was my first official "play date". Gracie, who is 4 months old, came over with her Mommy and we took an hour-long stroller walk through our subdivision. Then the mommies had lunch while I crawled around the house and Gracie laid on a blanket on the floor. A few times I grabbed her nose, poked her or climbed over her. Then Mommy, the dog and I all took a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment