Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have a roof! Today Mommy and I went out to the new house to take pictures. Those Amish guys work fast! Yesterday, Mommy and Graham and I went out to meet Daddy and just the interior walls were up! We still haven't actually sold our little brown bungalow; there's a hang-up with the inspection and an appraisal hasn't been done yet. People still take our flyers though! I am very active these days: Grandma A took a picture of me "in motion" and Mommy took a picture of me trying to "escape" from Mommy and Daddy's bed! I no longer care for being strapped in my bouncy chair, and forget about my carseat! I want to roll and crawl and be free!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regan! Wow- the house is really coming along! It's exciting that the next time we visit we'll be able to see your new room in the new house! That picture of you trying to escape is really funny- Uncle Scott and I laughed for a long time when we saw it- you're so adorable! I'm really glad we were able to spend time with you and your mom, dad, Grandma and Gramps- we miss you all already and promise to be back very soon! You should tell your mom that you want to come and visit Arizona so you can see the desert sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete