Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last night, I went to my first Mexican restaurant: El Camino Real. Mommy and Daddy would tell you it has REAL Mexican food, not like Taco Bell or Hacienda. I watched futbol (soccer) on the TV while Mommy and Daddy had lots of food and drank very strong margaritas! I like TV! After dinner we went out to see our new house (basement) and there were piles and piles of building materials - construction starts Monday!

1 comment:

  1. My how you have grown! I haven't been on line for a while and had some catching up to do. I have been reading your Grandpa's blog and have been quite suprised by his writing ability! But he has a pretty cute subject to write about.
    It is going to be so much fun staying with Grandma A. she will let you do anything you want. Just think, you will be able to have your first birthday in you new home. If Gr'Aunt Mary picked the right numbers in the FL lottery, I may just be able to watch you eat cake!

    ReplyDelete