Friday, June 5, 2009

We have basement walls! Wednesday, Mommy and I went out to our new house to see the concrete being poured. When we got there, Grandma and Grandpa P were already there. Then Grandpa A and Daddy showed up. The trucks were loud! I got tired and fell asleep, despite the noise (see my tiny feet sticking out in the top photo). Yesterday, Mommy and the dog and I had to leave the house for an hour because a realtor was showing it to some prospective buyers. We walked to the office so Mommy could get her paycheck. When we left the office, and were walking on 6th street, a man in a motorized wheelchair/scooter-thing (with orange flags!) stopped and asked if Graham could have a treat...he gave Graham a doggie biscuit from his basket on the front of his wheelchair/scooter-thing...weird things always happen to us on walks...just ask Mommy about the albino ferret on a leash...

No comments:

Post a Comment