Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Yesterday was a full day! Mommy and I went to the grocery store (I slept the whole time) and then drove out in the country to look at a house that was for sale, but it was too expensive and Daddy did not like the kitchen. Since we were way out south of town, Mommy stopped to see the Joestens (Mommy and Daddy got married in their house), and introduced me to them. Their house is BIG! They have lots of kitties - oooo! They were very happy to meet me, and even had a gift and card for me: they bought me my first Webkinz! It is a kitty, of course. Last night, I watched college basketball with Daddy (hey, it's March Madness you know!) while Mommy went to the neighborhood association meeting. And then I had a bath - ahhh! Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment