Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Yesterday, Mommy, the dog and I took my stroller out for it's maiden voyage. We walked all along the millrace and down by the Reith Center (across from Shanklin Park). We even did some "off-roading". Mommy decided we can take LONGER walks with the stroller because it's easier when she does not have to carry me in the sling! I liked the stroller, but I don't remember much of the walk because I was out like a light soon after we left the house. Graham was not as afraid of the stroller as Mommy thought he might be, so he gets to take a lot of walks with us. Today, we took the stroller out again, and the walk really pooped me out (see photo). Oh, and Aunt Devon may notice that I'm wearing one of the onesies she embroidered on for me for Christmas - thanks Aunt Devon!

2 comments:

  1. I can see by the smile on your face that you're sure having a happy dream!
    I guess that Stroller ride was a lot more fun than expected....of course you had NO idea what a Stroller was, but you do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like your shirts, Regan! You look marvelous, dear, simple maaaarvelous! And you are so cute, smiling and sleeping. Oh, and PS: don't tell anyone yet, but I heard a rumor around here that we may be there to visit you in June- right around Uncle Scott's birthday! And it's a big one, too, because he's going to be 40! Wowsers! :) I'll keep you posted...

    ReplyDelete