Today Mommy, Daddy and I looked at some houses. Here's one of them (it's near the hospital and the dam). Then we got gas (my first trip to a gas station) and had brunch at Bob Evans (my first trip to a restaurant) because the County Seat was already closed. It was "blizzarding" out (brrrrr)! I have been sleeping all day, to the disappointment of Mommy and Daddy (I will be wide awake tonight). Last night we had company for dinner and I got a handmade quilt from people at Daddy's office (it matches my room). Oh, I almost forgot: today I rolled over on my side and now Mommy and Daddy are "freaked out" and afraid to leave me unattended. Parents worry too much...
Hooray for Regan, you rolled on your side all by yourself.
ReplyDeleteYou’re starting to gain strength and “that’s a good thing” as
Your Mommy’s hero likes to say.
Soon you’ll learn to roll completely over and really “freak out”
Mommy and Daddy…..as for sleeping all day, that’s about the
Best thing to do on a cold blustery day like today. Maybe by night
Time you’ll be ready to sleep.
That's a very nice house but tell Mommy and Daddy that any house even close to the dam will be visited by lots of skeeters in the spring and summer!
ReplyDeleteYour Grandpa sent me some really cute photo's of you. Can't wait to see you in real life.
I'll bet you'll be rolling all over the place by then.
It was only in the 30's way down here in Florida this morning, but it warmed up nicely and I was forced to turn on the AC for a while to cool off the house. But as soon as the sun started setting, it started cooling off again. The old crackers who have lived here like forever are saying it's one of the coldest winters they can remember. but then again, those crackers can't remember too much anyway. Well, it's plenty cold for me!! You don't have any idea what warm weather is, do you. Soon, sweetheart, soon.