Wednesday, February 18, 2009


New pajamas warranted a post on my blog today. When you have a new outfit in your closet, you can't wait to wear it! This sleeper came UPS yesterday...Mommy likes to shop online (go figure) and I get cool stuff as a result.
I appear to be deep in thought in this photo, but really I was just farting! And then I started to cry. A lot. Oh, Mommy wanted me to note that she made the pillows on my chair - how crafty and domestic she can be.
We had thunder and pouring rain today and are supposed to have snow later. Being a winter baby sucks, I can't go on walks to the park yet.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa girl, you really look spiffy in
    those new "jammies"...Mommy did good.
    This summer, we will make sure you get to take walks in the park and maybe we can take Graham along...he
    loves to go on walks.

    ReplyDelete