Friday, February 20, 2009







For those of you who have not visited me yet, here are some pictures of my bedroom. Mommy was not quite finished with it though, since I was born early. I still don't have a rug or a clock, and Mommy is making me a mobile for over my changing table. I only nap in this room right now, and sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room at night. After last night, I'm thinking I will be moving into my room soon (we all had a long night because I was FUSSY!) Oh, I'm supposed to say "thank you great aunt Eliza" (for the Kohl's gift card). Mommy and Daddy like to shop! I'll post a picture of the cool stuff we buy with your giftcard.

1 comment:

  1. What a petty room, you will love sleeping here at night. It's is so restful and it will be further for Mommy and Daddy to travel.
    Grandm A's house may be messy but you will find there are plenty of neat things to look at, and Grandma A will let you touch them and won't yell at you. LOL

    ReplyDelete