Friday, June 1, 2012


May: a month in review!


Can you believe it's June already? I have been SO incredibly busy, I haven't had much time to blog; and there has been SO much to blog about!




Mommy, Maw Maw and I went to Silver Beach in St. Joseph, Michigan, and I got a little bit messier than Mommy had anticipated - good thing she brought a change of clothes for me!


I was Mommy's first "guest blogger" on her food blog
 (http://christie-thesuburbanfoodie.blogspot.com). I shared my recipe for trail mix - yum!




I got a much-needed haircut, and then was rewarded with my first ice cream cone of the season from the Chief (chocolate - yum!).


Mommy, Daddy and I have had a few campfires down on our peninsula, and I am learning how to roast my own marshmallows for S'mores!




We went to the Indianapolis Zoo on a 95-degree day (we went straight to the pool after returning to our hotel),


and had supper at the "rock and roll restaurant" (Hard Rock Cafe) - it was LOUD!



We've been enjoying Maw Maw's new pontoon; sometimes she lets me drive! Whee!


Mommy, Maw Maw and I picked big basket-fuls of strawberries, and then made shortcake - super yum!


Maw Maw had a BIG in-house sale at her house in town (she sold it and had to get rid of a lot of stuff). I kept busy by trying out the dog kennel we bought (for future puppies).



I had my first visit to the dentist (it did not go well; ask Mommy for details) and was rewarded by a visit to the new frozen yogurt place with Mommy and Paw Paw. I've also been busy with play dates at the playground, swimming in my pool, going to the library, helping Mommy with the garden, riding my bike and eating a MILLION popsicles!  I hope you're up to speed now. Stay tuned for more of my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment