Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Recap!



Sorry it's taken me so long to post about my Easter, I know you're all just dying to see a billion photos of me! Ha ha! My Easter weekend was VERY busy; I ate a lot, played outside a lot and hunted eggs A LOT! I love hunting eggs - especially when there are goodies inside!




I hunted for eggs at Maw Maw's cabin, and got a "basket" of Easter goodies! Grandpa Marko cooked out on the grill and took Mommy and me on a boat ride. We went FAST! Zoom!


Daddy helped me fish with my new bamboo fishing pole, but I didn't catch anything. We ended up just feeding bread to the tiny fishies.


After lunch, I splashed my feet in the COLD river water - whee!



On Easter morning, I hunted eggs in our living room - I looked EVERYWHERE for eggs!


Man, were they hard to open!


Yay, there were M&Ms in the eggs! Sweet!


After Paw Paw stopped by for breakfast, and gave me an AWESOME sand castle building set, we went to Grandma and Grandpa P's for lunch, and of course, another egg hunt - yahoo!




I REALLY got a workout while hunting for eggs; good thing I'm super flexible!


Found one! I wish I could hunt eggs every day - it's SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment