Thursday, September 8, 2011


Wednesday, Mommy and I once again had Starbuck's coffee (well, Mommy did) and doughnuts at the Goshen dam. We were all set to go to the library for story time, but when we pulled in the parking lot we saw signs that it was closed for construction until Friday. I was not happy...so, we decided to make our own fun! We saw dog walkers, joggers and bicycle riders at the dam. I played with a "crabby apple" tree and tried to pick up a boulder.



We hiked to the top of the waterfall and saw a ton of swans grooming themselves on the very edge. I thought the waterfall was too loud!



Then we drove over to Goshen College and walked around campus and looked at the fountains and sculptures.




We went into the Rec center so Mommy could get some information on the toddler swim programs - yay! We looked through the pool's windows to check it out. I am soooo excited to go swimming this winter! From the college, we walked to my friend Gracie's house (they live near the Rec center), and we played for a while and had mini cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkles! Life is good! I had a fun day even if I didn't get to go to story time! We are going next week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment