Sunday, May 22, 2011


Today, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the Potowatomi Zoo, in South Bend. It was sunny and hot and felt like summer! I did not want to ride in my stroller, of course, and either wanted to push my empty stroller or just take off on my own! Mommy tried to hold my hand all the time, and I fought her. We saw LOTS of animals, although sometimes I was much more interested in watching other kids instead of looking at the zoo attractions...


As we were leaving the zoo, I fell down and skinned both my knees. I got blood on Mommy's skirt and used up all the band-aids in her first aid kit. Once I calmed down, we went shopping and I got a bunch of clothes (of course). We finished our outing with lunch at Sonic...mmmm, tots....mmmmm, strawberry shake...

No comments:

Post a Comment