Happy Halloween!
I know, Halloween was LAST week, but we got a new computer and Mommy had to learn a new photo program before she could help me do my blog....so, anyway:
We were VERY busy last week, with cookie baking (I helped!), doing fun Halloween crafts, carving pumpkins, decorating the house for our Halloween party, going to a costume party at preschool,
and trick-or-treating downtown Goshen with my friend Gracie and her mommy.
And, of course, we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood! It was super cold and windy, and I got red cheeks and a runny nose! But, man, did I get a lot of candy! Yay!
After trick-or-treating, we threw a HUGE Halloween party! All my little friends came in their costumes and we played and played (and "trashed" my bedroom)! I didn't go to bed until almost 11 o'clock! It was REALLY hard to get up for preschool the next day, but I had soooooo much fun! What did YOU do for Halloween?
No comments:
Post a Comment