What have I been up to, you ask? Well, we HAD a lot of snow to play in, but now it's gone...but I hear we should get some more in a few days - I hope! If I had it my way, I'd play in the snow 24 hours a day, but I don't think Mommy would go for that!
Mommy and I went up to Maw Maw's cabin in Michigan to make sure everything was okay, since she and Grandpa Marko are in Arizona for the winter. It was very peaceful and very pretty there. We cut a lot of branches off the evergreen trees to bring home to decorate our house with - they smelled good!
We got a BIG (like 9 feet) Fraser Fir Christmas tree, and Mommy let me help her decorate it (I suspect she rearranged some of the ornaments I hung, when I wasn't looking)!
I continue to work at learning to use the toilet ALL THE TIME, which is not a reality quite yet.
Yesterday, Mommy helped me with a super secret craft that will become Christmas gifts - ho ho ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment