Gimme a kiss! I love to play outside, but I'm limited to about half an hour because it's still cold in the midwest and has only been getting up to 40 degrees during the day. Mommy bundles me up before going out and brings me in when my hands become popsicles! We've been inside a lot this weekend, partly because of the weather and partly because we finally got our basement carpeted; so we can have people over now! Daddy had a lot of his friends (and wives and kids) over to watch NCAA basketball yesterday and today - Go Butler Bulldogs!
Last week or so, during a moment of sheer boredom, I put on ALL of Daddy's under shirts! For the most part, though, Mommy comes up with stuff for us to do; to keep me out of trouble. Today, I "helped" her make black bean brownies (I guess they're ALL the rage, but we haven't tried them yet...). Last week, we made bird nests out of shredded brown paper bags dipped in glue and water (it was messy!).
And Mommy made a few "chocolate" bunnies out of felt, and we gave one to my friend Gracie and one to my soon-to-be-born (April 21st) new friend Harper. My bunny (shown below) matches my bedroom decor, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment