Monday, January 24, 2011




Hi everybody! Here is what my trip to Arizona was like:


It was a very long flight to Phoenix, so I napped for a while. I also had a meltdown, but I don't think Mommy wants me boasting about that...


We went to the Sonoran Desert museum and saw a lot of cactii and desert animals (I like the Javelinas).  It was hot and we got a lot of sun. In this photo I am helping Mommy and Daddy py pushing my stoller for a while.



We went to the zoo in Tucson, and my favorite animals were the "deer" (giraffes)! Here I am taking a break from all the walking we did (well, I had a stroller that looked like a jungle jeep).


Our hotel had a pool and a hot tub, which I loved!


We visited my uncle Scott when we were in Tucson, and visited his kitty's grave (so sad). My aunt Devon made the mosaic headstone.


We visited Sabino Canyon in Tucson and I fell asleep on the tram ride to the top, which made it hard for Mommy to use her map...


Grandma W taught me how to throw rocks into a mountain stream - fun!


I got some cowboy boots for my birthday - early! Yee haw!


We visited Grandma W and Grandpa Marko in Quartzsite and I walked Ben for them.  


We visited the Xavier Mission in Tucson. It was built in the 1700's, now that's old!


On the flight home, I laid on the floor of the airplane and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment