Sunday was a VERY full day! In the morning, the Goodyear blimp lifted off from the airport by our house and headed back to it's home in Ohio.
After my nap, Mommy and Daddy and I took a "hike" at the Benton Spillway; a series of trails near our house and the river. When we arrived, a bunch of Amish families were just finishing up their picnics. They had big wagons pulled by horsies - I just adore horsies! On our walk, I found some pods on the ground with dried seeds inside. They rattled when I shook them! We went over bridges and saw waterfalls and tall reedy grasses. I fell down when running and skinned my knee - of course!
After our "hike" we went to Defries Garden River Preserve to see all the Fall plants. We climbed up on an observation deck to get a view of the whole "calendar garden" and sat in the really cool chairs there.
It was a really fun Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment