Yea! First Fridays! Last night, Mommy and Daddy and I went downtown to see the "Cruising Reunion" being held during the monthly "First Fridays" shin-dig. It was estimated that there were 500-600 cars and thousands of people downtown! It was very hot and crowded, but we still got to see a lot of "hot-rods". We met up with my friend Gracie and her parents, and later ate outside with Grandma W and "great aunt" Linda (Grandpa Marko's sister). We saw a reproduction of the drive-in restaurant that Grandma W and Grandpa A used to go to when they were teenagers and used to "cruise" Goshen.
Today, Mommy and I went back downtown for the sidewalk sales and antique car show (Daddy stayed home and finished painting the garage). I pet some llamas, saw a camel and stared intently at the "kiddie" rides (Mommy said I was too little to ride them - darn!). I really, really, really liked the llamas! I can't wait till the county fair, so I can see llamas again!

No comments:
Post a Comment