

Well, we FINALLY moved into our new house!!! I fell asleep IN my closet the first night we were here (see photo) - it's practically a room all by itself! It rained and rained for the days leading up to the move, but was sunny on moving day - yahoo! Now it's just unseasonably cold, and Daddy is afraid that our newly-seeded yard will not grow this Fall. Graham didn't know where to go to the bathroom at first, because there is no grass (not to worry, he's doing fine now!) The day after we moved in, Mommy and Daddy saw a deer running through our yard - how cool! I like to watch all the Canadian geese in the wetlands behind our house. They play "king of the hill" and fight over who gets to stand on top of the muskrat house out in the water. They "honk" really loud, too! Yesterday, Graham chased some Killdeer birds and a groundhog - he is is doggy heaven! Oh, Mommy wants me to tell everyone that I am now sleeping through the night (the whole night!) now that my first tooth has come through and I'm not so cranky! Man, parents are so serious when it comes to their sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment