Hola! Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today Mommy and I drove to St. Joseph, Michigan. It was very sunny and I had a fit because sun kept getting in my eyes the whole drive up (until I fell asleep, that is). I saw Lake Michigan for the first time - it's big! It was too cold to go to the beach; maybe next time. On the way home, we saw a semi truck full of big white chickens (feathers were flying out of the truck), saw two dead dear (ew!), and stopped at a roadside stand to buy fresh asparagus and some pretty two-tone daffodils. We also stopped at Old Navy, since I'm already outgrowing all my Newborn and 0-3 Month clothing. I got lots of clothes, including shorts and flip-flops (you should see Mommy try to put them on me). Mommy looked at bikinis for me, but didn't buy one - maybe next time. I slept all the way home (of course) and then crashed again after my 2:30 bottle (see photo).
No comments:
Post a Comment